[dba-Tech] wi-fi plug-ins

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 17:00:58 CDT 2014

Well, my cellphone is archaic -- kids at Salato wanted to know what
museum I found it in. :) I'm sure it wouldn't be compatible, but I'm
not opposed to upgrading. :)

Susan H.

Many cell phone companies now offer a "mobile hotspot". By using one of
these you don't have to figure out how to tether your cell phone, if you can
even do that with yours.