[dba-Tech] Fake Duplex Printing

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:28:06 CDT 2014

And good luck not getting a misfeed when you print the second sides...... I
often have that happen as the paper doesn't feed nearly as smoothly the
second time through and tends to want to double feed 2 pages which then
messes up all the subsequent pages after that so you have to start over
with the front sides. Heavy sigh.... I'm using a ink jet of course and will
usually hand feed the second sides one page at a time so as to guard
against that. Well after it happens as described the first time so I wasted
paper and more importantly ink.

GK

--
Gary Kjos