[dba-Tech] wi-fi plug-ins

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:00:35 CDT 2014

I think, if I'm going to pay for something, and I expected to, I might as
well upgrade to a cellphone with tethering capabilities. I'd rather go with
a pay as you go plan though -- we just don't use our cellphones enough to
warrant the high contract fees that most people are paying. I'd be getting
off, doing a bit of online searching, downloading a bit, and getting off.

Susan H.

IIRC, most providers (Verizon, AT&T, etc.) now offer pay as you
go...monthly, so you don't get into a 24 month contract.  We pay ~
$150/month but we just signed up for a $20 discount because we have both
Verizon Wireless and Verizon Fios triple play.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:39 PM, Peter Brawley <peter.brawley at earthlink.net