[dba-Tech] No Headphone Output

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 14 21:22:14 CDT 2014

Hi Tina:

The plot thickens...

Bryan stated that a four pole plug would be if a microphone was built into the single jack. If this was the case your documentation on the product should clearly state that and it would be unlikely that your laptop would have an additional microphone jack. Is this the case?

What was you laptop model again? I would think that just checking the accessories associated with the listing of your product on the Dell website should give you a clue.