[dba-Tech] Another Office Suite?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 14 22:26:50 CDT 2014

Hi All:

Someone sent me a link to the following Office Suite. To say the least, the nine product list is impressive.

It runs on all platforms but for some reason the developers are having some problems releasing it on one version of Linux and that version is Ubuntu? I am sure the bugs will be worked out soon and it is not that the products stable are on a number of Linux distros already.

That said, I have not had a chance to check out the applications but maybe one of you guys could as it has received some great reviews.

http://www.calligra.org

...and here is the page that will give you a tour of the applications in this suite:

http://www.calligra.org/tour/calligra-suite