[dba-Tech] Yahoo mail 1 TB?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 15 12:48:03 CDT 2014

Hi Gustav:

I know nothing about Yahoo but would suspect it will remain indefinitely.

Our ISP has its own client messaging system (Zimbra...IMHO it is an excellent product) which can be configured a number of different ways, can either delete or retain all emails downloaded off to the desktop, can off load all emails to another online storage area like GMail (and possibly Yahoo now). The IPS's Zimbra storage only gives a 1000 MB per account though, so Yahoo may be a good moderately secure backup...like GMail.