[dba-Tech] LogMeIn is no more

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 07:09:54 CDT 2014

Hello All,

I use Hamachi since Mr Colby introduced us to it in 2007.  For me it works
great.  I have about 5 hamachi networks and I pay about $30 per year per
network.  Once I set up Hamachi for a client, I can access up to 30 of
their machines on that same hamachi network.

I never did use LogMeIn, if I needed rdp access to a machine, I installed
Hamachi on it and then did a regular rdp.

My question to the group is am I missing something?

Given that I already am familiar with Hamachi and it is not difficult to
install, is there a reason to use LetMeIn (free or not).

Gustav, thank you for the link, I had a look at it but am still wondering
if I am missing something that makes my hamachi solution cumbersome?

Happy St Patrick's day to all.

thanks

Mark