[dba-Tech] Win7/DHCP question

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 17 09:17:08 CDT 2014

Hi Arthur

It looks like your DHCP server is running.
If so, you could try the automatic repair wizard for the network.

The fastest check is to open a cmd box an run: ipconfig /all
That'll list all network adapters and their settings. Do the same on one of the other machines. Values for the Ethernet adapters should be similar.

/gustav