[dba-Tech] Win7/DHCP question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 03:34:48 CDT 2014

Steve,

Well it's good to know that it can be done. I don't have a NetGear router,
but I don't think that will matter, though I could be wrong. I'll keep
playing around and see if I can make it work.

And Jim -- I know exactly what you mean. I didn't lose my enthusiasm for
tech, but only for clients and gigs. Result -- a lot more time, a lot less
stress and the pleasure of staying up all night plowing through a novel.. I
just finished Bleeding Edge, by Thomas Pynchon, one of my favourite
American novelists of all time.