[dba-Tech] Mozilla cancelled Firefox for Windows 8

Tydda Jon - Lonza Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Tue Mar 18 03:51:56 CDT 2014

I only use Firefox to view Facebook, as I've got a plug-in called FaceBook Purity (FBP) installed, which means you can get rid of things you don't want to see - the new trends thing, various toolbars, even filter the newsfeed to remove words such as "miley cyrus" or "Justin bieber" etc... When they make the add-in for IE, I'll get rid of FF for good.

Jon