[dba-Tech] Mozilla cancelled Firefox for Windows 8

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Mar 18 10:43:13 CDT 2014

Hi Gustav,
Since IE11 I have no issue with IE either. Even the issues my clients have had with sites that required other specific versions of IE have been cleared up with compatibility settings.

I do, however, use Firefox also.

I run into problems with Chrome where the only solutions available seem to be clean it off the computer and reinstall. I'm sure these problems will be chided as end user issues and I would tend to agree in this case. But isn't a browser supposed to be idiot proof?
Regards,
John B