[dba-Tech] Facebook has been busy

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Wed Mar 26 17:59:48 CDT 2014

Not only that, but it could have an impact on the perception and willingness to support projects via Kickstarter. Those who helped Oculus via Kickstarter see themselves as investors. But, they won’t get a dime out of this purchase. So now they feel like suckers and they no longer have any say in terms of the direction of the Oculus Rift. The whole thing stinks.

- Hans