[dba-Tech] PDF to EPUB converters, free or paid but proven to work well by your own experience

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 29 12:53:12 CDT 2014

Hi Shamil:

I have mostly heard about Calbre as it has been around for years...a very mature product. Looking at the web site though, indicates that a bit of work is necessary...

I have been keeping a file on products that will convert books to EBooks. A few years ago when my wife was writing a book we used Adobe's InDesign. Though we just used it to publish the book it had a feature in it that would allow us to publish the same book as an EBook but I have not pursued it further.