[dba-Tech] Attaching 14 Monitors on Windows 8.1 with USB

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu May 22 02:55:09 CDT 2014

Hello Shamil,

I can confirm that my laptop can output 2560 x 1080.

Also, I was always reluctant to use 1080 height, even in the '90s I had
1600 x 1200 but since I switched to 1080, I do not notice the missing
height.

Ther is also a dell monitor that is square and is 30" and costs almost
€1000.  This does 2560 x 1600.  That would be nice but it is very expensive.

Mark