[dba-Tech] Hijacked browsers

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 08:29:08 CST 2014

1. Run Chrome as Administrator.
2. Go to the settings in Chrome.
3. Go to Advanced Settings (its all the way down).
4. Scroll to Network Section and click on ''Change proxy settings''.
5. A window will pop up with the name ''Internet Properties''
6. Click on ''LAN settings''
7. Un-check ''Use a proxy server for your LAN''
8. Check ''Automatically detect settings''
9. Click everything ''OK'' and you are done!