[dba-Tech] curious mouse behaviour on laptop

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:38:21 CST 2014

First try it on another computer to verify that the hardware is
working and it's not a reprogrammed thing.

Perhaps just unplugging it, rebooting with it not attached and then
REPLUGGING it might work too as it might reinstall itself if it's a
driver problem.

It's possible that the right click switch is broken. Or it may have
been reprogrammed in the driver. Or maybe it's got some dirt or
foreign matter underneath the button so it can't complete the click
motion.

GK