[dba-Tech] iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 6 Plus

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Tue Oct 14 02:38:59 CDT 2014

iPhone 6... Ok, but a little too big
iPhone 6+... You mean I need 2 hands to operate a phone?

Obviously Apple is reacting to a market demand - a market who thinks big phones are the bees knees - and Apple is making a killing once again. But I wish Apple operated as it used to - building the best device that they think would actually be good for users and sensible rather than being influenced by the vocal minority, who are stupid and only care about dumb metrics such as bigger phones or more powerful phones or whatnot at the expense of a good user experience.

I guess it was inevitable since the death of a perfectionist such as Steve Jobs. I expect the next iPhone to be the size of a ghetto blaster with a keyboard and mouse attachment.

I remember the days when small phones were desirable. Such a shame.

- Hans