[dba-Tech] Want to run you own EMail server

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Oct 23 15:53:22 CDT 2014

I've used Mercury Mail Server and Pegasus Mail in it's various flavours every since I first
came across the Netware version 20 years ago.

I'm part of the Pegasus Mail beta test team and have got to know the author, David Harris
very well over the years.

I still  recommend Mercury to any small/medium sized operation that just needs a mail server
without all the fancy schedulling etc.

--
Stuart