[dba-Tech] Question about Microsoft Snipping tool

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 09:48:39 CDT 2014

Is there any way to tell this tool to delay its capture for a few seconds,
so I can return to the screen of interest, drop down one of its menu items
and then wait for the capture? I need this ability for my current writing
project. So far, whenever I open a menu or a combo box then switch to the
Snipping Tool, the screen of interest returns to its state prior to my
opening a menu or combo box.

If Snipping Tool can't do this, do you have a suggestion for a tool that
can?

--
Arthur