[dba-Tech] Basic4Android and now Basic4IOS

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Oct 29 11:26:13 CDT 2014

 Hi Stuart --

Thank you for your info on B4i.
Will B4i allow to develop iOS apps without a Mac computer running OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or later?

As for your Andorid apps - I have tried top setup your Solar Calculator app on my son's Xony Xperia smartphone. Setup worked well but the running Solar Calculator app has some issues. Is it targeted for Android tablets only? -- Shamil