[dba-Tech] Unidentified thumb drive

Tydda Jon - Lonza Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Mon Sep 29 10:38:04 CDT 2014

I had a similarly weird thing at the weekend, where my PC refused to acknowledge the existence of my USB keyboard in the slot it was in, or the ones in the same bank. When I swapped it with the USB mouse in the bank next to that lot, they both worked fine. So it's not the keyboard OR the slot that was broken... Gotta love Windows :-)

Jon