[dba-Tech] Extending Smartphone charging

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 11 13:34:46 CDT 2015

Hi All:

There is an new app from Google that will allow you to force various apps to hibernate or close completely when finished processing or delete bad tracking and spamming apps. It can extend a smartphones charging cycle from a day or less to many days (depends on usage of course.). This is app, called Greenify is definitely a must have for those using the latest Android smartphones:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oasisfeng.greenify&hl=en

The app is free but there are paid upgrades(?). As I still have a older Samsung smartphone...I have not installed it yet.