[dba-Tech] The price of free Windows 10

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Aug 9 12:29:19 CDT 2015

Hi all

I receive a similar message:

     "The website pxc-coding.com was blocked by CSIS Secure DNS."

This usually is for a reason.

It is interesting that so many of you seem to gladly be willing to install some totally unknown tool which will manipulate deep in your OS and (so it claims) effectively crippling many of the really useful features.

Holiday fever?

/gustav