[dba-Tech] Telling the time

Zimmer, Michael Michael.Zimmer at federalmogul.com
Mon Aug 10 11:56:41 CDT 2015

Hah!  I love this topic.  I always have used, and continue to use "half past.....quarter to....." but then again, I'm and old curmudgeon.  When I introduced my sons to telling time this way it was a struggle.  They apparently don't even try to do that in their school -- digital only.  Now, however, they are fully conversant in the arcane language of the analog dial.

Mike