[dba-Tech] Windows 10 installation problem

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:44:58 CDT 2015

Jon,
Sorry I can't be much help, I just checked her partitions and the first one
is named System Reserved Partition, and it's now 390MB Second is C: and 3rd
is a recovery. It's not a laptop and started out as Vista then windows 7 and
7.1 and now running windows 10.  I did update a windows 7.1 laptop for a
friend using the ISO and it didn't mention the reserved partition.

Bill