[dba-Tech] Razer Blade 14" QHD+ Touchscreen Gaming Laptop 512GB with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics-Windows 10

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Dec 18 10:19:36 CST 2015

 Hi Jim --

No, I don't need MSI GT80 Titan ;)

A couple of days ago I have got purchased an MSI laptop similar to your daughter's one but 14'' and with 128GB SSD - the rest attributes seems to be similar - it's near the same price here. It's for my son. Actually he has got earned money for this "toy" by himself.

http://tinyurl.com/px6q43p

-- Shamil

>Thursday, December 17, 2015 3:51 PM -07:00 from Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>
>Hi Shamil:
>
>My daughter just finished buying a MSI laptop, i7, 16GB RAM, 3GB on the video card, 1 x 256GB SSD and a 1 x TB HD and it cost around $1,800. She does animation on it and says it is very fast.
>
>http://amzn.to/1OabS8e
>
>Now if you need a server class laptop check out the MSI GT80 Titan. ;-)
>
>Jim

<<< skipped >>>