[dba-Tech] CoreOS ?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Feb 1 17:52:32 CST 2015

 Hi Jim --

I have just had a chance to read about GO. I liked it but I have to let it go (pun intended) - I mean to go without any my involvement in its usage... :) No time :(

I'm hoping that services like Quay.io will let me to go configuring various cloud services infrastructures configurations without explicit usage of GO.

-- Shamil