[dba-Tech] Sound puzzle

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Feb 10 21:52:30 CST 2015

Make sure the sound keys are not muted. Some laptops have an annoying set of
volume controls. Some used to even have a manual sound wheel which once
physically turned off had to be physically turned back on - the software
settings wouldn't affect it at all!

Otherwise try a system restore to the last time it worked - should remove
any driver problems.