[dba-Tech] Photography software

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 15:46:00 CST 2015

I've not used a watermark on anything but I do have some familiarity
with photo editing software and I think that a regular photo type file
like a jpg will work fine as she will likely be pasting the watermark
file as a new layer on top of the photo she would be working on.
Otherwise you might want to ask her what format she prefers. Not
knowing what she would want if she didn't tell you I would choose JPG.