[dba-Tech] Gmail Labs

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:53:37 CST 2015

No, Steve, I haven't. And you've reminded me of another feature of Outlook
that I miss in Gmail -- the audio notification that new mail has arrived.

At the bottom of the page listing the Gmail Labs there's an invitation to
create new suggestions. Perhaps you could add your suggestion there. I
haven't added mine yet, but plan to soon.

Arthur