[dba-Tech] Updating drivers apps

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Mon Jan 5 09:13:26 CST 2015

Most free driver update programs are a scam and you will notice that you
have all kinds of 'other software' installed. There is rarely a need for
these. I've tried dozens of these and many of their recommendations are
incorrect.

Your equipment manufacturer will either have an updater installed on your
computer or will have any updates available on their website.

That said, I have seen good things about PatchMyPC. Just beware Arthur. "If
it ain't broke don't fix it"!