[dba-Tech] Life expectancy of a cell phone battery

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:18:47 CST 2015

Helllo Gary

love the Razr, still miss mine.  "Hello Moto"

On a side note, I worked with a guy named Razr years ago.  We had a
customer which was Gillette UK (the people that make razor blades).  The IT
manager was named Mr Pat Sharpe.

The calls went liked this

Razr: Ring Ring
Reception: Good Morning Gillette UK
Razr: May I speak to Mr Sharp
Reception: May I ask who is speaking
Razr: It is Razr
Reception: Ring Ring
Mr Sharp: Hello Gilette IT
Reception: Mr Sharp, it is Razr on the Phone for you

I always loved it.