[dba-Tech] [AccessD] Microsoft stock price crashed today

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Jan 29 06:26:08 CST 2015

 Hi Arthur,

<<<
I would be most happy to learn from listers  how to achieve
this result on either of these free equivalents. Any ideas?

You can use Open Xml SDK:

https://github.com/OfficeDev/Open-Xml-Sdk

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/bb448854.aspx

A couple+ of years ago have used it to develop custom apps for my customer .docx and .xlsx templates/documents/workbooks, and it worked very well.

There are quite a few tutorials available - you can use C# or VB.NET:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/hh180830%28v=office.14%29.aspx

Here are tutorials I used in the past:

http://ericwhite.com/blog/open-xml-sdk-expanded/

Here are Python and Java (another SDK) tools:

http://www.opendocumentformat.org/developers/

Thank you.

-- Shamil