[dba-Tech] Friday OT: Headphones

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Fri Jan 30 11:44:33 CST 2015

Hi Gustav,
I'm looking for good wireless headphones. I have a pair from Sennheiser.
Which have pretty good sound quality but the controls are poor and crackle
when I adjust them. The volume control cuts the left side off in certain
volume settings.

I bought a cheap pair from a big box store and there are fairly awful. The
base unit is battery powered only and the batteries do not last long. If the
microwave is running they get interference(?)

Given your experience, maybe I should buy a pair and a long cord? I would
probably forget the cord though and wander through the house pulling my
headset off!

John B