[dba-Tech] Suddenly second monitor not recognized

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 2 10:36:48 CDT 2015

Hi Arthur

I heard it was a well designed film; spectacular special effects and a well written script.

As the price of thumb drives goes down it, I like having a few around. Any Linux distro will fit comfortably on a 32 GB USB. The latest Ubuntu 15.04 64 bit server ISO with GUI is only 1.1 GB in size so you can probably run up a live version on any old thumb drive you happen to have around. (It only takes 385MB of RAM to run it)