[dba-Tech] Bad karma - a kind of punning, but not only - I have got an issue with nodejs' karma module while installing gulp...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jun 3 06:19:12 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil

But VS2015 CTP is at release 6, so it is pretty stable:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visualstudio/archive/2015/02/23/visual-studio-2015-ctp-6-and-team-foundation-server-2015-ctp-released.aspx

It is true about gulp in English, but here it sounds more related to our word gylp which means regurgitation - a kind of liquid vomit. Bon appetite!
Seriously, I felt not ready to spend an unpredictable amount of time on gulp as I do have VS2013 installed.

/gustav