[dba-Tech] Bad karma - a kind of punning, but not only - I have got an issue with nodejs' karma module while installing gulp...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jun 3 09:15:44 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil

I get this error:

C:\Users\Gustav.CACTUS>tsc --module AMD C:\Test\ts\public\script\app.ts
C:\Test\ts\public\script\libs\underscore.d.ts(2,8): error TS1046: 'declare' modifier required for top level element.
C:\Test\ts\public\script\app.ts(4,33): error TS1005: ';' expected.

If I open the file in VS, this line is underlined red:

    import UnderscoreModule = module( "libs/underscore" );

with the error: Cannot find name 'module'.

/gustav