[dba-Tech] Bad karma - a kind of punning, but not only - I have got an issue with nodejs' karma module while installing gulp...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 3 11:13:28 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil:

You are as they say, "A glutton for punishment". A lot of the products that are internet based were first designed for and on the Linux environment and then ported to Windows. A number of these products run on a rather crude emulator, in isolation, in Windows and they just don't play nice after that.

IMHO, it all depends on where you will be running the programs you create with Truetype. I would suspect that your new applications will be running on the internet so it doesn't matter what OS you are using, as long as it works. AFAIC tell, all of the internet is gender neutral...(and built on Linux).

I am with Hans on this as he is definitely the expert when it comes to internet development.