[dba-Tech] Learning AngularJS....

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 15 04:15:51 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil:

Yeomen a client-side development stack, consisting of tools and frameworks and libraries like Backbone and Angular are just one of the many that this framework would use.

My understanding is that Backbone is an older library than Angular. I have been playing with Yeoman, as of late and have the Angular library attached as part of the stack. (Hans helped me set it up in the first place.) :-)

It does look like Angular is on its way to become the developers default choice.