[dba-Tech] Free ISO Movie Player for Windows

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 17:14:47 CDT 2015

Another linguistic puzzle, lifted from Steven Pinker's splendid work "The
Language Instinct", which in case you needed guidance into the world of
Chomsky, contains the most lucid explanation of Noam's work to date.)

"Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo."

This sentence is both syntactically and logically correct, and I can prove
it (so did Steven Pinker and his student who submitted it); I merely follow
in the footsteps of giants.

A.

--
Arthur