[dba-Tech] If you're looking for an MS Windows VPS cloud solution this one is good. Tested.

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:02:36 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil

I can advise you to read about the T2 machines, they are interesting in the
performance they deliver.  T2 medium might be good enough for you.

Also, please review the reserved instance pricing, it is also interesting.

Finally, AWS is not the cheapest, but might be the best, however, it may
only be slightly more expensive then the cheapest.

Each business case will be different.

t2 medium reserved instance is 918 for 36 months, with windows 2012 and you
use sql express.

M2 Medium is double that.

HTH

Mark