[dba-Tech] SpinRite or?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 5 16:24:00 CDT 2015

Hi Gustav:

That is not good...

I know that large size drives can be an issue...especially with spinrite as the software has not been updated in years...is it still only 32bit?

R-Studio software is supposed to be the best data repair and recovery application for large drives. I have never needed to use it but I understand it works on all Operating Systems and drive format types. It is about $80:

http://www.r-studio.com/#rstudio

There is a demo which may give some some idea of the software's performance:

http://www.r-studio.com/Data_Recovery_Download.shtml