[dba-Tech] Windows phone

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Wed May 6 19:12:56 CDT 2015

Hi John,

This month MS will release a Lumia 640 (5") and 640XL (5.7").  Both have
great specs; the 640XL has better cameras.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/search/?action=siteSearch&qt=lumia+640
&type=Product&weight=products

>From what I've read, AT&T will have the 640 and 640XL, while for now,
T-Mobile will only have the 640 and will get the 640XL sometime later.  I
already have T-Mobile so I'm going to wait till they also have the 640XL.

I am also sticking with the MS Lumia phones for the same reason you are -
compatibility across all my devices.  And I suspect that the compatibility
will get better when Windows 10 is released.

Good Luck!
Dan