[dba-Tech] The Raspberry PI 2 replacement

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon May 11 12:51:29 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil:

"CHIPPER-CHIP"

Give us a link. :-)

From: "Salakhetdinov Shamil" <mcp2004 at mail.ru>
To: "Discussion of Hardware and Software issues" <dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 10:19:19 AM
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] The Raspberry PI 2 replacement

 Hi Jim --

<<<
The computer is not yet under full production but the company has already met their funding goal

Yes, it's impressive, they have got collected currently $725,000+ with the goal being $50,000 and 25 days left to collect more.

But I will wait for a "CHIPPER-CHIP" - based computer - it promises to cost $0.99 :)

Thank you.

-- Shamil