[dba-Tech] SpinRite or?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue May 19 08:16:44 CDT 2015

Hi Jim

Now passed 10% at 117 GB ...

/gustav

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: dba-Tech [mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] På vegne af Gustav Brock
Sendt: 13. maj 2015 20:35
Til: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Emne: Re: [dba-Tech] SpinRite or?

Hi Jim

No I haven't - and at this time a can't plug it in. So I cross fingers, but power here is very stable.

However, the copy process of Yodot has an option for not trying to replace existing files, so worst case after a relaunch would be the extra time to read the directory structure and move through the existing file list. It couldn't take that long.

In the meantime: Passed 6% at 72 GB ...

/gustav