[dba-Tech] The next big things in cell phones

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 26 10:21:24 CDT 2015

Hi Arthur:

Supposedly, these phones are only available in China at the moment. The Yotaphone with its matte read-in-daylight screen is also going on sale in China today:

http://www.gsmarena.com/yotaphone_2_launches_in_china_today-news-12390.php

...and then going on sale in Europe. What's this all about? Aren't we in North America good enough for the latest technology anymore? <I am kidding...I hope.>