[dba-Tech] Suddenly second monitor not recognized

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:33:24 CDT 2015

Hi Jim,

Yeah, there was some corruption damage, and it took me two days and a bunch
of tries with various tools to re-stabilize the system. It's Windows 10
Preview on an Dell Inspiron laptop. I'm kind of out of ideas currently, and
learning to live with the one-monitor thing, but I surely do miss that
second monitor.

A.