[dba-Tech] Suddenly second monitor not recognized

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:49:34 CDT 2015

Gary,

An interesting suggestion. I'll have to dig out the docs and see if you're
right, but it has the smell of correctness to it. I hadn't thought of that.
In the course of my battles to get this sucker working again, it could well
be that I accidentally triggered the keystroke combination that disables
it. Thanks for the suggestion!

A.