[dba-Tech] Quiz: What ASP.NET CMS/Framework results in "CobaltControls.Controls.DisplayList" 'signature' in web pages' HTML?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Nov 9 16:27:24 CST 2015

 Hi All --

Here is a quiz/question: The following ASP.NET web sites

* modular.ca
* lascfit.com
* hbplawyers.com
* bvlfamilydental.com
* deepchill.com.au all have

CobaltControls.Controls.DisplayList

'signature' in their web pages' HTML.
Do you know what CMS/Framework.... is used to develop the above web sites?

I have tried to google/bing/yandex - and I failed to find what CMS/Framework these 'CobaltControls.Controls.x' are originated from.

BTW, all the web sites work well with both desktop and mobile devices.

Thank you.

--
Салахетдинов Шамиль