[dba-Tech] Moving To Windows 10 - Again.....

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 11 10:16:04 CST 2015

To All,

I moved to Windows 10 from 7 home edition the very first day that I was
able to, then going back to my old operating system within 2 days dues to
patchy broadband connectivity, uninstalled windows 10 and kaboom constant
internet connection again 100mb....anyway I think I want to try and bite
the bullet again as for some reason I did quite like the look and feel of
Windows 10 and have heard that there are certain settings you can turn off,
I think these may of been affecting my broadband last time....

So basically does anyone know where I turn all the dodgy stuff off and what
to turn off an what to leave on etc ?

--
Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at googlemail.com